Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I have trouble with this

I just can't ever think of a title for my entries! Anyway, I started giving Iowa Tests of Basic Skills this week and that always makes my blood pressure go up! I get frustrated that it takes at least two whole weeks away from good instructional time and the results will just show that these kids need more good instructional time!
Had a short visit from Greg and Chelsey last night and got some wedding pictures. Greg had come over to pick up the mending so Chelsey joined us for a short time.
In my spare time while Dan snoozes in front of the TV I have been looking at some crafting/sewing blogs. There are lots of cool ideas out there. Let me know if you want a link to any of them. I enjoy seeing what people are making, whether they can sell their products, where they get their ideas, etc. I have a short stack of ideas for when I have time.
We are having directory pictures taken again at church. I hope to get in a trip to Williamsburg Saturday to see if I can get a new top to wear in the pictures. Maybe Dan and I should get matching shirts?

No comments: