Friday, January 16, 2009

Cold,Cold,Cold

We have another day off from school. I'm so thankful I have a warm place to be. Yesterday I finished the 8th baby quilt and I don't know of any others I need to make. As soon as I have my school computer, I will post some pictures. Today I need to clean my sewing machines and then I want to make a Valentines themed wall hanging for the living room. I could start the laundry, etc as well. I didn't wear many school clothes this week, so there isn't really a lot of laundry either. I can't bake because I used the end of the flour last night making a pizza crust. I am enjoying reports from the girls about what they've been doing. I can't believe Emily can whistle - try to get that on tape! Dallas is changing already. I need it to warm up, because I miss those guys and want another visit soon!

No comments: