Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back at It

The first day back was a good one overall. Most kids were ready to be back in a routine. Some prefer school to home and were really glad to be back. They forgot stuff, though. I guess we'll pick it back up again soon.
My closest friend here at work is experiencing some health problems - unidentified right now, but involving stress and her heart. She has tests such as CAT scan today. Please pray for her as she is scared. Scared they'll find something serious, scared that it isn't fixable. She is such a support to me always.
My laptop is repairable, in fact, probably done but sitting in David's office. He did have to confer with the other tech person, however. The problem seemed to stem from my new Shuffle, but more so with the computer trying to sync with outdated ITunes. Consequently the whole district will get updated ITunes installed. You know, at home if there is an update, you just say ok. Here at school you have to have an administrator's password to update. David thought that having this problem and solving it will prevent others with new toys from having problems as well. I told him I am always known as a pioneer!

No comments: