Thursday, February 5, 2009

Almost back to normal

Just a couple more days of testing and I can get back to my "normal" schedule. In 4th grade we are going to do Literature Circles for 2 weeks - there is a student teacher in there so each of the three of us will do a novel with a smaller group. I chose Thunderfoot. It is about a roadrunner with enormous feet because he got bit by a baby rattlesnake. It is written from his point of view and talks a lot about bullying and teasing since he is an outcast because he looks different. I liked it a lot, hope the kids will, too.
We had our pictures taken Tuesday and went out to eat with Chelsey and Greg. That was the highlight of our week because we didn't have choir practice. I'm going to attempt the taxes on Saturday. Keep me in your prayers!

No comments: