Friday, February 27, 2009

"work" day

Today was a work day at school, like we do something else the other days:) Anyway, no students. I had a whole long list of things to do, and got a little of it done. I'll take some of it home and probably come in some over the weekend. We'll be starting the new trimester, so I want to change a few things.
Had a Dr's appointment this morning, everything was good. Lowest blood pressure I've had in a while, maybe because of what I did yesterday?
After school Kathi and I went to visit little Elijah, well, his mom, too. He is very small, just at 6 lb, 3 ounces now, and fits in preemie clothes. Good baby, he made lots of funny faces while we were there. Maybe he has bad gas, but looked as if he was reacting to voices around him. Of course, we got to hold him for a while.
I am looking to work on a quilt sometime this weekend, friends of ours have a new granddaughter born Tuesday. Grandpa and Grandma are part of our SuperBowl group.
Also supposed to take Mae to Marie's for a jewelry party. I was invited, but wouldn't go just for me, I don't need jewels and do need $. I will do the good daughter in law thing, though.

No comments: