Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nearly 2/3 of school year gone

The older (meaning more experienced, not aged) I get, the quicker the school years start to fly by. There's one more week in this trimester which means 2/3 of the year is gone. How can that be? Spring break is right around the corner as well in case anyone wants a road trip or a visitor! I would like to re-arrange my little room at school, mainly my desk area but wonder how to do that since the phone needs to stay put. Not that I get lots of calls, but I forget to look at it for messages now and if I sit away from it, I'll never look! My next door neighbor, Kathi, said something about changing her room this afternoon when we were sorting bus tickets. Must be something in the air.
My friend Christy, whom we've been praying to keep her baby as long as possible and has been on bed rest has now reached her due date and is still waiting. I told her I'd change how I was praying, maybe you should to if she was on your list! Another fourth grade teacher just announced that she is expecting, all the others are too old. (don't say I said that!!) Nothing much else going on. Some sad news, Mae had to have her dog put down yesterday, he was ill and not doing very well. Dan and Ted are feeling extra bad. I'm sorry, too, but it is one less hurdle to jump to get Mae ready for her move to the elderly housing she's applied for.

No comments: