Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snow day number 9

I had a day off again yesterday. It really is icy out on the county roads. Today buses are running where possible. Whatever that means. I didn't get a whole lot done, my favorite sewing machine is sick. I cleaned up construction messes (again) and tried to do laundry. Just as I was starting the second load the guys came and turned off the water. I now have running water with pressure at all sinks. Even hot! My downstairs bathroom is fully functional even if it is not fully decorated. With Greg's help we will work on putting the wall back.
The excitement of the day so far? Dan was parked behind me in the driveway but couldn't back up because of the ice. Which of course meant I couldn't back up either. A few minutes of ice melt under the tires took care of it.

No comments: