Thursday, September 24, 2009

new stuff

I have just a few minutes before I get to go stand in the rain and watch students get picked up after school. Thanks for giant umbrellas. I noticed that when the other team did their two weeks it was sunny every day. In the 14 days I have had this duty it has rained 6.
I am trying a new adventure. Our church has had a very large set of bells for a long time, but no choir for about 10 years? Well, we are attempting it again. I just had to be part of this. We rehearse on Wednesdays at 5:00. I asked Dan to meet me at church last night and we went on a "date" for supper before we went back to church for chancel choir. It was fun and relaxing, so I think we'll try it again next week. Our plan is to share the "wealth" among all our fast food places. I am lead teaching in all four of my classes this week, and really enjoying the experience. It does make for a tired voice by the end of the day, though, something I don't usually have in my small group work.
Gotta go have fun in the rain---

No comments: