Thursday, September 17, 2009

finally better

Today is the first day I feel like I haven't coughed nonstop. I was embarassed yesterday when I went to give blood, then ate a cookie and went to bell choir. I played away on one song and all of a sudden felt really woosey and had to sit and be fanned. It was awfully hot in there, but I think it was just too much after being sick. My white count was appropriate for giving blood, however. I'm feeling ok now.
Don't you just have to admire L for filming while her son sits in a puddle of dog dish water! I loved it! Poor Bo will probably have to go thirsty now that D has discovered the source of all that fun!
I want to give a public thanks to G for fixing the brakes on my car and ordering my new tires. He had to go above and beyond to get the brakes correct. My car acts like its proud to be seen in its new shoes!

1 comment:

call me Laura said...

Yes, I am a perfect parent. Let the kid play! He loves water.