Tuesday, May 5, 2009

mid week fun

I'm so excited (not). We get to work with test data all day tomorrow while the kids get the day off. I suppose this is how we celebrate teacher appreciation week. My job is to analyze how many special ed students missed each question on the reading comprehension part of ITBS and then try to decide why they missed the questions. Can you think of anything more exciting?

I'm still struggling with a spider bite I got on Saturday. Yesterday it itched so badly that I went stocking footed at school and I had to repeat that today. As long as nothing touches it, its not too bad. I took benedryl last night but had to go to bed by 6:30, so I can't take that at work. My foot is slightly swollen, but not inflamed. The spider was hiding in the wheel of my office chair in the studio.

No comments: