Tuesday, April 21, 2009

All caught Up

SH! don't tell anyone, but I think I'm all caught up, at least here at school. I have a meeting after the kids leave with a parent, but my paperwork is in order, I just checked. I have all the grades in my gradebook (I tend to wait until I have a stack, just to make it worthwhile). I could be reading an educational book, but what the heck, writing is just as useful, isn't it?
I am launching a second blog, this one to be all sewing related. I'm not very far yet but have put in some pictures of things I've made, which you're already seen, since you read this blog. To add pictures I need to use my laptop, where the pictures are stored, and so it will need to wait for the laptop to follow me home. I will also have a record of things made, which could be cool. If you are interested, it will be Shirlee Sews at this blogspot. Remember, I told you it doesn't have anything new yet.

No comments: