Wednesday, June 16, 2010

vacation

School is out and I haven't had much time at home yet. Thursday and Friday I spent moving things at school. Monday and Tuesday I did committee work for school. We splurged and met at the local coffee shop so good lunches and beverages were available. We got lots done, so it was a good thing. Today I went back to school for a bit to organize shelves but couldn't do much as my laptop (ok, the school's laptop) is in getting updated and I couldn't get any of the room computers to recognize me. Then I worked in the band office. I finally finished creating the spreadsheet of all the pieces of music we have (was supposed to be a winter project) so all that remains is proof reading and editing. I washed the kitchen floor and now I'm doing this.
Sunday I attended a baby shower for Charley and got to hold him for a while. I always look forward to this.
I made two little quilt type wall hangings for Mae's door, but she hasn't seen them yet. I got the air conditioner installed in here, but this room really needs a good cleaning, especially after I dragged out the dust bunnies where the air conditioner was :). Maybe tomorrow?

No comments: