Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We're planning to go to niece Ashley's graduation on Saturday in Dubuque. We are going Friday night to stay over, perhaps take in a movie or something as we won't have to get up early if we're already there. I can't believe she's graduating already. Next it will be Caitlyn and Ben! I've not gotten the chance to see all of Lynne's pictures of Italy yet, but saw her a week ago after she ran her 5K. She wasn't even breathing that hard! Sounds as if everyone had a great time at Tulip Time. School continues to wind down, lots of field trips messing up my schedule. The boss is supposed to come observe me teaching my math group this afternoon and tomorrow with a fire drill right in the middle of tomorrow's lesson. My evaluation never bothers me too much, but I would like to look like I know what I'm doing!

No comments: