Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It's finished!

I have been taking a correspondence class of sorts for the past several months, in order to earn the last credits I need to renew my teaching certificate. The format was easy to use and the credit comes from Marycrest College, a place where I have earned several other credits. They send you a cd and you work from it on a computer, watching video clips, reading articles, practicing scenarios, stuff like that. Neat thing is you get to take the tests several times and they average your scores. The thing that took me the longest was the four essays and three article reviews. Of course, I intended to have it done during the summer, well, that didn't happen! I finished all the course work last night and will mail it today. Another long term goal completed! Everyone go have a cookie and celebrate with me!

No comments: