Saturday, September 8, 2012

What a nice day!  Cyclones bring home the trophy again and we are babysitting for Charley.  This is always fun!  Tomorrow the choir will sing again and we will help to celebrate Noelle's birthday.

School is in full swing.   I try to arrive by 6:15 each day so my friend Kathi and I can chat a while before beginning work.  Then we buckle down and get a solid hour in before other folks start to arrive.  This year I supervise the bus students' arrival every morning (7:45-815).  There are 22 buses.  Then after school I walk fourth graders to their buses and help supervise them outside (translates to keeping them from running each other down).  This I will do every other week.  I have 14 students in three grades.  This translates to 8 teaching groups each day.  Since I go to school early, I can leave most afternoons by 4:00. 


No comments: