Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday at home

Guess what? It snowed again! Still is, but nothing like earlier. I guess the wind is supposed to pick up and we'll have more drifting. Anyway, I'm home again. Today I will mend jeans for Greg and then I have baby quilts to work on. I think I'll put something in the crockpot so I don't have to stop to cook. Yesterday we got out early. Chelsey had invited us for dinner, so we got to see the new furniture and enjoy a very good meal.

Basic skills are over except for four students who missed tests because of absences. I got some caught up yesterday. My student teacher has another week to teach before I take things back from her. The school district still hasn't decided how to make up the 6 remaining days of the 9 snow days we missed. If they have a board meeting tonight, a decision should be made. Next week we try working without most of our support staff. Lots of hard feelings, sadness and low morale.

I hope everyone is inside safe and warm!

No comments: