Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hot enough for you?

I'll bet if you were out and about at all today you heard that! It's pretty miserable right here in the house. I am doing a whole lot of nothing to be sure. We need to purchase an air conditioner for the kitchen as soon as payday arrives.
Weird things have been happening to us. Last night when we came out of band practice the van started but nothing electrical inside worked. No radio, no air, no windows. It is a long way from city hall to this house if it is 87 degrees out, hotter in and you can't open a window. Dan said must be a fuse so when he went to work today I backed the van out, opened all the doors and studied the manual until I could find where the fuses are. (Not where I had expected them to be, either). I looked them over but really couldn't see if one was bad, unplugged a few, plugged them back in again, and must have hit something right, because things work again. Who knows?
Today I worked on the band payroll and rearranged some kitchen cupboards. I keep trying to make them bigger, but for some reason that hasn't worked!

No comments: