Friday, June 13, 2008

A nice day

Finally, a nice pleasant temperatured day. It didn't rain today. I don't know why I am complaining, so many people are suffering right now. I can't imagine what it is like to be in Cedar Rapids, for instance and I saw on the news that ALL bridges in Cedar County are closed?
One week of summer school is done and not a moment too soon. You can tell in about five minutes why these kids were invited to attend. I don't know if anything I did all week made a difference, whether anyone heard a word I said.
I will get to visit (and receive services from) Chelsey's new place of business tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing it. I think she is excited.
I had a very nice birthday with lunch with friends and a nice surprise from Laura! Makes getting older easier to take!

No comments: